Hello, ni hao!
Let me introduce myself. My name is Daniel Wong and this is my personal blog.
Out of one trillion websites exist in the internet, you came to mine!
Let Me Share You My Short Story: Where I Began..
I started blogging wayyyyy back at 2004.. but only since 2008 I started put more effort into this site, ahbing.com. Back then my readers were less than 10 people daily, and now this blog has grew to 300+ visitors daily.
Next year will be 3,000 daily… /muahahahhah. *ahem*
All these years, my readers have grew and shared experience together with me, this blog has played an important role in my daily life. From today onwards, I hope you can be part of my journey as well.
I guess the best way to show you my older posts is to list out the best from each categories..
Here are some my favourite posts:
Alcohol and Tobacco
- The Experience of Being a Tai Lin Ngong at Lido Morning Market
- My Typical Sunday
- High Class Grocery Shopping, You Tried Before?
- Ahbing Teaches You How To Cook – Cut A Chicken Like A Pro
- Ahbing Teaches You How To Cook Marinara Spaghetti
- Ahbing Teaches You how To Cook: Ramly Burger Australian Style
- Ahbing Teaches You How To Cook: Marsala Chicken
- Ahbing Teachese You How To Cook: The Chicken Wing (TM)
- Fish Mart Sakuraya at West Coast Plaza
- Surprises at Green Tea Garden Restaurant
- Party Play Lifestyle Café
- My Volunteer Experience at Handicapped Center
- 47 Life Lesson You Should Learn Before End of The World
- True and Touching Story of An Unfortunate Lady
View whole travel achieve here. Didn’t bother to choose which is the best, because all of them were
- 9 Almost Free Romantic Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Ah Bing Proved Why You Don’t Need Tight Abs to Hang Out With Gorgeous Ladies
I run an internet company, I basically spend most of my time building up online assets and sell it off to potential customers.
I also accept small-medium projects at the moment. I am very interested in direct response marketing (email), SEO, PPC and those geeky stuff.
I run a restaurant – I am co-founder of ZenQ Desserts at Lintas Square, KK. They say I use desserts to tipu young girls, I don’t deny that.
Oh, I do private tours around Kota Kinabalu too. I no longer bring the tours myself due to other commitments but yea I’ll hook you up with some trustable local tour agency. Send in any of your KK tours enquiries here.
If you’re interested on what project I am working on, I have one BIG ASS NAME CARD here.
If you want to receive more posts from me, consider signing up my newsletter. I’ll send you newest blog post every week.